Squeeze the joy out of your day, just like your hardest, “mmm”-provoking, heart-filled bear hugs with your kids.
Life can feel totally crazy. Doctors’ appointments, ballet class, visits from the in-laws, homework, pets, cooking, cleaning – it can feel like a race against time, where you are constantly losing. And, you probably are. Lost sleep, happiness and sanity are common modern-day mama ailments (preaching to the choir, we know).
The Life After 7pm Program for Busy Moms is not just another task to add to your endless to-do list. It’s a clinically based, revolutionary, yet totally accessible way to give you more sleep, energy and stamina.
This 21-day program works by encouraging you to make small, manageable changes, one day at a time. It’s hard to reinvent an entire system, and that’s not what we aim to do. What we do is provide easy ways to implement more effective practices into your life, creating layers of lasting benefits you will feel during and beyond your program time.
What do you get with the Life After 7pm Mom Program?
- One welcome email orienting you to and getting you excited for what’s to come
- One email, every day, for 21 days thereafter
- Tips, tricks and advice on your sleep, exercise, meal and other choices, based on years of clinical experience
- Activities to do right away (or anytime!) that support your program
- Targeted words of wisdom for you, as a mom, a woman, and so much more
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group led by Life After 7pm Founder, Damiana Corca
There is more to life than running around exhausted, overwhelmed and overworked. As a busy mom, we know you make the world go ‘round. You give your kids your all, and it’s time for a bit (a lot?) more balance. Give and take.
It’s your time. Are you ready?
What would your life look like with more sleep, more energy and more stamina?
Life After 7pm for Busy Moms Program is for busy moms who may be:
- overwhelmed with chores
- overworked and too busy for personal care
- tired and sleep deprived
- struggling with hormonal changes
- stressed all the time